Friday, June 12, 2009

Busy.... busy.... busy......

Wow... These few days were very busy with work.

To make matters worse, veterinary products must be submitted for registration before 30-June-2009. And some of my clients just hand over their handful products last week....! I have to decline for those who just requested me to register for them. I am sure there are some other consultants with adequate resources to handle them.

Another matter that worsen this 'busy' state of mine is the Quest2. The program is so slow that you literally have to wait and stare at your screen, hoping to see the much awaited 'Downloaded successful!". This situation is aggravated in the day, during office hours. How I wish Quest2 is able to accomodate high traffics. This happen Dec last year when the dateline for vet products was supposed to be 31 Dec 08. Sometimes, technology do have its set back. If this is manual, I would have handed over all the dossiers by end next week.

That's life.

1 comment: