Saturday, July 25, 2009

Lecture at new Kulliyah Pharmacy, IIUM

I gave my lecture on tablet processing at the new building of Kulliyah Pharmacy, IIUM, Kuantan on 20-Jul-09. It sure was a grand experience.
Although not fully ready, I can say that the occupants simply 'barge' in and make it their home. What better ways to force contractors to complete their work.....? I salute you guys..!
Finally, the Pharmacy faculty has their own building. They have been sharing with the Medicine faculty all this while, and having one will means a higher number of students intake from now on.
Well... being new, many things are still in a mess. Lecture halls are spacious and grand, but computers was not equipped with a monitor for lecturer to see. I had to turn my head to view what's on the screen. Thank God my lecture was only for 2 hours. Anything more will land me with a neck sprain.!
I know Dr Mohamad Awang is doing his best to get all this sorted out.
One good outcome to the inhabitants of this Kulliyah Pharmacy (as what I heard...) from this event is that many have managed to slim down to a perfect figure..!
AJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment