Thursday, May 14, 2009

Achema 2009


Finally I arrived at Achema 2009. Venue Frankfurt, Germany. It really is a good show with so many exhibitors around. There are 8 exhibition halls, with some halls more 3 levels. And believe me, you will need all the 4 days to finish all.

I have only 2 days and spend my time more on the pharma processing & packaging equipment, and water system. There were IMA, Korsch, Bosch, Bausch & Strouble, Romelag, Wilco, Quadro, Ludige, MG-2, Glatt, GEA, and many more..... some never heard of before. I simply couldn't find time to cover all. Maybe this will be a good reason to go again for Achema 2012!

I don't see many Malaysian, except 3 equipment suppliers. I may have missed them amongst all the crowd. Just too many people around you......

There are many new technology on display. But don't ask for the price. All in euros lah...!
We can ask many questions to their experts and get satisfactory answers. Food are abundant. I don't even have to spend any euros to have my stomach filled and my thirst quenched.
Only problem is the heavy load to carry - with the many brochures given away.....


Make it a point to come to Achema, at least once in your lifetime. This is one experience you will treasure forever.




No comments:

Post a Comment