Sunday, May 10, 2009

On the road to Achema - Part 2

Well..... what can I say....?
Here I am in London, posing in front of the famous Buckingham Palace. Too bad the Queen was not there to greet me....

Tour in London is easy with their city day tour package, which includes boat cruise along the Thames River. Cost me £24. Sounds cheap, but convert to RM... Cheap now?



Behind me is the Big Ben and House of Parliament, where the Ministers are now defending allegations that they have misuse public funds by making un-reasonable claims!
Other than the rebate of £2000 offered for scrapping a 10 year old car, this allegation is the hot political topic now in London.







I got off from the boat cruise at Tower bridge and took this photo. Some of you may think this is the London Bridge - actually London Bridge is not this. This is the Tower Bridge. !
The song 'London Bridge is falling down refers to the bridge 'collapsing', not the bridge center closing after making way for big ships to pass through..

Sorry, some info there that is totally non-GMP....

No comments:

Post a Comment