Sunday, May 31, 2009

Prelude to Interphex 2009, Singapore

Well..... here I am in Suntec City, Singapore, for the Interphex 2009. The program starts with pre-conference workshop @ 1:30pm, and I'm not missing this 4hrs workshop on Commissioning and Qualification. Issues discussed will be based on the Baseline Guide issued out by ISPE.

I leave home 8:45am (today) from Melaka, and arrive here at 11:30am. I sort of expected a 4 hours journey with traffic congestion at the causeway, customs and imigration checks..... but here I am, earlier than expected.

Alhamdullilah (Thank God) that this Interphex is located in Suntec City. Here, it is a huge shopping complex, with lost of shops, restaurants and entertainment. There are few fast foods with 'Halal' status. So, this will keep me busy till 1:30pm. We even got free wireless here.! That's why I can blog now..... Life couldn't be better.
I'll write some more tonite on the workshop. Hope the workshop is as expected and better than previous years.

AJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment